Decided to do twenty questions as a form of release form the boredom I am currently finding myself in.
1. When was the last time you went overseas? When I was nine or ten my mother, step father and I went to Australia to visit my aunt and uncle. I have a memory of going to Sydney zoo and freaking out because a zoo keeper made me touch a snake.
2. Are your parents together? No my mother and father are separated.
3. Are you a sports or art person? I can’t recall a time in my life when I enjoyed sport. I think I have always gravitated toward books and art. I was always that kid who walked to school reading a book or who took a sketch pad to school.
4. What were your favourite movies growing up? I was obsessed with Alice and Wonderland and a movie called ‘The Princess & the Cobbler’.
5. What was the first book you ever read? 'Matilda' by Roald Dahl.
6. First job? KFC.
7. Favourite blogs? I’m not sure, I don’t really favour blogs with others, but probably, www.skylighteyes.tumblr.com.
8. Favourite album of 2013? ARTPOP.
9. What do you want for Christmas this year? I haven’t thought about it yet, umm, clothes that fit me?
10. If you could go back in time to 2012, what would you tell yourself? "Don’t worry that you don’t know what you’re going to do when you finish school. You’re not stupid if you don’t go to university. Follow your heart not your friends." Wow. Deep.
11. Two people you wish you could keep in a jar for your own? Lady Gaga & Troye Sivan.
12. Are you white or black? White.
13. Do you want to be buried or cremated? This always freaks me out. I don’t want to be either. I don’t want to be buried and be eaten by worms and there is chance you could wake up and be stuck in a coffin underground. I don’t want to be cremated because what if you wake up in the oven??? So, to answer, none.
14. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Insidious, or The Mummy.
15. One place you’d love to visit? The Harry Potter studio in London.
16. Are you a dog or cat person? DOG.
17. If you could choose to be in any TV show, what would it be? Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
18. Where’s Wally? Up your ass.
19. did you go through an embarrassing teenage stage? My whole life is an embarrassing teenage stage.
20. Do you like cauliflower? What kind of last question is that?